3 types of missions - missions land surveyor services, surveyors services topographic mission-cartographiel~objectif geometry and additional services is to ensure the establishment and provision of documents surveyor needed for studies and construction work of the operation of development of multi Zac sites Jouy-le-Moutier and monitoring devices, processes and procedures for the acquisition and disposal of land developed.
What does LS stand for?
LS stands for Land Surveyor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LS
We have 94 other meanings of LS in our Acronym Attic
- Liberal Religious Youth (Unitarian Universalist church; now Young Religious Unitarian Universalists)
- LaHave River Yacht Club (Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Lenoir-Rhyne Youth Chorus (est. 1997; Lenoir-Rhyne University; Hickory, NC)
- Lord Reading Yacht Club
- Lough Ree Yacht Club (Ireland)
- Leibniz-Rechenzentrum (German: Leibniz Supercomputing Center; Garching bei München, Germany)
- Elite Skills
- Labor Service
- Lake Stevens (Washington)
- LAN Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Ray Bisson, a licensed land surveyor in New Hampshire and Maine, and a long time resident of Barrington, recently opened Stonewall Surveying.
Disch joins Adam Nelson, Adam Morrow and Peter Brands to become the fourth licensed land surveyor at the firm.
Witczak, a former partner and 10-year veteran with Schoor DePalma, is a licensed professional engineer, planner and land surveyor.
There was no opportunity to oppose the Land Surveyors Bill since the ruling Parti Bersato Sabah party controls nearly all seats in Sarawak's state legislature.
It is targeted to civil engineers and land surveyors engaged in land development, highways, bridges, water resources and industrial engineering projects.
Land surveyors used triangulation (a way to measure a straight line over the Earth's curved surface).