It said that wherever possible, land not under agri-environment land management options should be used first for supplementary feeding.
What does LMO stand for?
LMO stands for Land Management Option (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMO
We have 48 other meanings of LMO in our Acronym Attic
- Location, Medical History, New, Other Symptoms, Provoking/Pallitative, Quality, Radiation, Severity, Timing (patient history)
- La Mauricie National Park (Canada)
- Lake Mburo National Park (Uganda)
- Long-Circulating Monensin Nanoparticles (immunology)
- La Mauricie National Park (Quebec, Canada)
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area (Nevada)
- Lower Motor Neuron Syndrome
- Licensed Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Labor Management Office
- Labor Market Outlook (newsletter)
- Landelijk Milieu Overleg (Dutch: Dutch Environmental Forum)
- Langages et Modèles À Objets (Languages and Models with Objets)
- Laser Master Oscillator
- Last Man Out
- League Manager Online (software)
- Leave Me One (a message)
- Legal Maintenance Organization
- Legislative Management Officer
- Lens Modulated Oscillator
- Let Me Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
As in previous years, the change of land ownership has in many instances brought new families into the rural community and potentially new land management options for local farmers.
Natural England said where possible, land not under agri-environment land management options should be used first for supplementary feeding.
Staff won't help farmers complete application forms, or even accept completed forms, but they will offer guidance on the Whole farm Code and land management options.
Farmers can choose from a range of 39 different land management options to achieve the number of points they will require to qualify for Glastir.
It was finally approved by the Commission in December, almost exactly a year after it was due for launch, and then only after Defra made significant changes to the land management options which will mean that almost a third of provisional Environmental Stewardship Agreements will not qualify for payments unless modified.
The HLS offers farmers grants for carrying out work such as hedging for the benefit of the targeted species, and payments for a range of land management options.
It offers a wide range of land management options linked to specific environmental features.