The local home builders' association and area real estate boards also expressed support for Option Two, which was recommended by Land Management Department Manager Matt Laird.
What does LMD stand for?
LMD stands for Land Management Department (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMD
We have 106 other meanings of LMD in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratoire de Matériaux Céramiques et Traitements de Surface
- Ligand-to-Metal Charge Transfer (electricity)
- Lake Michigan Credit Union (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Lille Métropole Communauté Urbaine (France)
- Lewis Memorial Christian Village (Springfield, IL)
- Land Management Contract Working Group (Scotland, UK)
- Laboratoire de Météorologie Dynamique du CNRS
- Laboratory Managers Division
- Lake Management District (various locations)
- Lamers Must Die
- Land Mine Detection
- Landscape Maintenance District (California)
- Large Mahogany Desk
- Laser Metal Deposition
- Last Man Dead (gaming club)
- Last Menstruation Date
- Last Military Duty (service academies)
- Le Monde Diplomatique (French monthly newspaper)
- Lead Military Department
- Leeftijdsgebonden Maculaire Degeneratie (Dutch: Age-related Macular Degeneration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He earned a degree in management from the University of Lethbridge and worked as a land researcher for the Blood Tribe land management department.
There is a risk of confusion with measures which already apply to oil stored for use for agricultural and horticultural purposes, according to Claire Mallen in the Land Management Department of property specialists Strutt & Parker.
Towery credits the change to a shift in work responsibilities within the Land Management Department.