Land Disposal Restrictions, Subpart O: Universal Treatment Standards.
What does LDR stand for?
LDR stands for Land Disposal Restrictions
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LDR
We have 137 other meanings of LDR in our Acronym Attic
- Location Dependent Query (computing)
- Longest Delay in Queue
- Liver Disease Quality Of Life
- Les Doigts Qui Revent (French: Fingers That Dream; publisher for the blind; France)
- Labor Distribution Record
- Labor Distribution Reporting (US government)
- Labor-Delivery-Recovery (room)
- Lana Del Rey (musician)
- Land Development Regulation
- Land Development Review (various locations)
- Lapdance Riders (motorcycle club)
- Large Deployable Reflector
- Large Diameter Roll (paper making)
- Laser Designator Ranger
- Last Ditch Racing (Maine-based rally racing team)
- Law of Diminishing Returns (economic theory)
- Lead Development Rep (various companies)
- Lebanon Daily Record (newspaper; Lebanon, MO)
- Legislative Draft Request (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAMU Amendments Corrective action management units (CAMUs) were authorized by rule in 1993 to facilitate cleanup at remediation sites by exempting the ton-site management of cleanup wastes from land disposal restrictions and minimum technology requirements.
This (EPA) report presents the capacity analysis that EPA has conducted to support the proposed land disposal restrictions (LDRS)-Phase IV.
Clarifications are expected to continue as with the Clean Air Act and Superfund reauthorizations and more land disposal restrictions.
Major EPA rules issued under HSWA include land disposal restrictions that now require all hazardous waste to be treated to Best Demonstrated Available Technology' standards before being disposed of in a landfill.
One of the highlights for the Environmental Affairs Division in 1990 was the impact and influence we had on the promulgation of rules for hazardous waste Land Disposal Restrictions for Third Scheduled Waste, Fed.