Success will be measured by definite identifiable progress towards reconstruction of the Lakeland Mall, a new tenant for the vacant building left by Kroger, and completion and implementation of the Land Development Regulations.
What does LDR stand for?
LDR stands for Land Development Regulation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LDR
We have 137 other meanings of LDR in our Acronym Attic
- Learning Disabilities Quarterly
- Leeds Dependence Questionnaire (UK)
- Location Dependent Query (computing)
- Longest Delay in Queue
- Liver Disease Quality Of Life
- Les Doigts Qui Revent (French: Fingers That Dream; publisher for the blind; France)
- Labor Distribution Record
- Labor Distribution Reporting (US government)
- Labor-Delivery-Recovery (room)
- Lana Del Rey (musician)
- Land Development Review (various locations)
- Land Disposal Restrictions
- Lapdance Riders (motorcycle club)
- Large Deployable Reflector
- Large Diameter Roll (paper making)
- Laser Designator Ranger
- Last Ditch Racing (Maine-based rally racing team)
- Law of Diminishing Returns (economic theory)
- Lead Development Rep (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The morning program also will include a series of presentations updating participants on state legislative water study commissions, including the Commission to Study Issues Related to Land Development and Land Development Regulation in New Hampshire, Commission to Study Water Infrastructure Sustainability Funding, Commission to Study Issues Relative to Groundwater Withdrawals and the Commission to Study Issues Related to Storm water.
The Local Government Planning and Land Development Regulation Act of 1985 included the following key features: * Local governments are required to adopt a comprehensive plan that meets minimum state requirements * Local government must establish "concurrency standards" for certain infrastructure, including roads and water.
The Florida Comprehensive Planning and Land Development Regulation Act, F.
The land development regulations will likely set requirements for (among other things): 1.