The ski area also gives a percentage of its gross receipts to the State Land Acquisition Trust Fund, which is dedicated to the purchase and preservation of open space.
What does LATF stand for?
LATF stands for Land Acquisition Trust Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LATF
We have 3 other meanings of LATF in our Acronym Attic
- Latin America Technical Exchange Center
- Louisiana Trustee Education Council
- Laboratoire de Recherche sur les Technologies du Commerce Electronique (Laboratory for research on Technology on Ecommere; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Land Tenure and Environmental Management
- Little America Teaching English Methods (Japan)
- Laser Augmented Target Acquisition Recognizer
- Language Processing Technologies for Slavic Languages
- Life At The Edge - Stresses and Thresholds (Bristish Antarctic Survey, Cambridge, UK)
- Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit (University of Southampton; United Kingdom)
- Louisiana-Texas Shelf Circulation and Transport Process (MMS funded study)
- Legal Advisory Task Force
- Local Authorities Trust Fund (Kenya)
- Local Authority Transfer Fund (est. 1999; Kenya)
- Logistics Automation Task Force (US DoD)
- Low Altitude Tactical Formation
- Louisiana Association Teachers of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Los Angeles Times Festival of Books
- Laboratory Animal Technologist
- Languages around the Globe (blog)
- Latgalian (linguistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The remaining money came from such sources as the state's $3 billion Florida Forever land acquisition trust fund and the municipal electric utility for key land purchases near electric and water utility properties.