Grenadier Guards' Lance-Corporal James Ashworth last weekend became the first recipient of the Victoria Cross since 2006 after being awarded it posthumously.
What does L-CPL stand for?
L-CPL stands for Lance-Corporal (rank)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 68 other meanings of L-CPL in our Acronym Attic
- Limited Built-In Test
- Liquid Bit Digital Asset
- Logistical Backbone
- Lower Hatch Close Auxiliary
- Lower Hatch Close Time Delay
- LaSalle Commercial Appraisal Management (Illinois)
- Local Compression-Alignment-Modified-Prediction
- Local Capability Assessment for Readiness (US FEMA)
- Low-Cost Hardware for Earth Applications and Physical Oceanography
- Lower Hatch Close Command
- Linearized Coupled-Pair Many-Electron Theory
- Low-Complexity Correlated Selection Algorithm
- Light-Dark Condition
- Lower Hatch Dogged Auxiliary
- Lower Hatch Dogged Time Delay
- Low Glucose-Dulbecco's Modified Eagle's Medium
- Levels of Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- Liver Cytosolic Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- Liver-Type Fatty Acid Binding Protein (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dead were Corporal Paul Long, 24, Sergeant Simon Hamilton-Jewell, 41, Corporal Russell Aston, 30, Corporal Simon Miller, 21, Lance-Corporal Benjamin Hyde, 23, and Lance- Corporal Thomas Keys, 20.
LANCE-CORPORAL Andy Saupe, 23, and wife Alex, 25, whose son Kye died after five weeks fighting for life.
Lance-Corporal Hyde, 23, was killed during his first operational tour after a crowd surrounded a police station at Al Majar Al-Kabir, near Basra, in June, seven weeks after the war ended.