Mark, 36, will run the New York Marathon in November in aid of Cancer Research UK and the Lance Armstrong Foundation, set up by the legendary Tour de France winner and one-time cycling partner of his father.
What does LAF stand for?
LAF stands for Lance Armstrong Foundation (non-profit cancer organization)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAF
We have 101 other meanings of LAF in our Acronym Attic
- Louisiana Association for the Education of Young Children (branch of National Association for the Education of Young Children)
- L.A. Fitness (gym)
- Labor Adjustment Factor
- Laboratory Animal Facility (various schools)
- Ladies against Feminism (est. 2002)
- Ladle Arc Furnace
- Lafayette (Amtrak station code; Lafayette, IN)
- Lafayette Activities Forum (Lafayette College; Easton, PA)
- Lafayette, IN, USA - Purdue University Airport (Airport Code)
- Laminar Air Flow
- Land Application Facility (various locations)
- Landscape Architecture Foundation
- Lanka Alzheimer's Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Lansing Area Fencers (Michigan)
- Latin American Female (medical)
- Launch Alert Folder
- Law Annual Fund (Washington and Lee University; Lexington, VA)
- Lead Adventure Forum (gaming)
- Leadership of the Arts Festival (Bangkok, Thailand)