A total of 100 patients were assessed 4 times over the 30 lunar cycles using the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale (BPRS) and the Lancashire Quality of Life Profile.
What does LQOLP stand for?
LQOLP stands for Lancashire Quality of Life Profile
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LQOLP in our Acronym Attic
- Link Quality Monitoring
- Living Quarters Module
- Logos Query Manager (software)
- Land Quality Management Group (University of Nottingham; England, UK)
- Legally Qualified Medical Practitioner (Australia)
- La Quinta Middle School (California)
- Laboratory Quality Management Services Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Layered Queueing Network
- Lo Que No Puede Faltar (Spanish)
- Linear-Quadratic Optimal Control (equation)
- Lancashire Quality of Life Profile
- Two-Layered Quality of Service (mobile networks)
- Local Quality of Service Manager
- Laboratory of Quaternary Paleontology (Northern Arizona University)
- Letter Quality Printer
- Life Quality Project
- Linear Quadratic Programming
- Local Quantum Physics Crossroads (forum)
- Logo Que Possivel (Portuguese: As Soon As Possible)
- Linear Quadratic Power Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scales are as follows: Camberwell Assessment of Need (CAN), the Client Socio-demographic and Service Receipt Inventory (CSSRI), the Involvement Evaluation Questionnaire (IEQ), the Lancashire Quality of Life Profile (LQoLP), and the Verona Service Satisfaction Scale (VSSS).