Lancashire Partnership for Road Safety said overall results showed that where cameras were located, vehicle speeds and crashes had reduced.
What does LPfRS stand for?
LPfRS stands for Lancashire Partnership for Road Safety (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPfRS
- Local Public Finance Law (various nations)
- Lembaga Penapisan Filem Malaysia (Malay: Film Censorship Board)
- London Potato Futures Market (London, England, UK)
- Low Power Frequency Modulation (radio)
- Law on Public Financial Management and Accountability (Kosovo)
- Low-Pass Filtered Noise
- Low Pour Fuel Oil
- Liga Portuguesa Futebol Profissional
- Look-Ahead Packet Fair Queueing
- Low Pass Filter at the Receiver
- Limited Purpose Financial Reporting Standards (South Africa)
- Lake Pontchartrain Forecasting System (Louisiana)
- Level Playing Field Support (grant; UK)
- Lipoprotein Free Serum
- Local Progression-Free Survival (oncology)
- Locoregional Progression-Free Survival
- London Playing Fields Society (UK)
- Lower Potomac Field Station (Virginia; US DOI)
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account
- log-periodic folded-slot array (antenna)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stephen Whitehouse, of the Lancashire Partnership for Road Safety, confessed the cameras had never worked.
The initiative is run by the Lancashire Partnership for Road Safety and Lancashire Constabulary and is also supported by Greater Manchester Police, together with motoring organisations such as IAM, MAG and BMF.