BAHRAINI businessman Qutub Dadabhai has been named this year's recipient of the Lamp of Knowledge Award for Outstanding Educator (International) by US-based American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI).
What does LOK stand for?
LOK stands for Lamp of Knowledge (International Order of DeMolay)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOK
We have 21 other meanings of LOK in our Acronym Attic
- system for locating stolen vehicles/items
- Lion of Judah Endowment
- Landelijk Overleg Juridische Faculteitsbladen (Dutch: National Legal Consultation Faculty Journals)
- Lion of Judah Fellowship
- League of Observant Jewish Homeschoolers
- Lake Oswego Junior High School (Oregon)
- Louisville and Jefferson County Information Consortium (Louisville, KY)
- Law Offices of James Sokolove
- Lion of Judah Society (Brooklyn, NY)
- Lion of Judah Sounds (Internet radio station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It tells the story of a man who, as Judge Roger Therry said at the unveiling of his stature, 'he came to New South Wales to light the lamp of knowledge in the cottage of every peasant and on the stall of every mechanic, and proclaim to every emigrant who touched these shores, that [here is] freedom to worship God according to conscience.