In this issue, Kumar et al (2) performed a randomized pilot study to compare lamivudine and adefovir in terms of the HBV kinetics.
What does 3TC stand for?
3TC stands for Lamivudine (GlaxoSmithKline)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of 3TC
We have 1 other meaning of 3TC in our Acronym Attic
- Third Sergeant
- 3000GT/Stealth International (auto organization)
- Three Stage Least Squares
- 30 Seconds Out (Cleveland, OH band)
- Strategic Sourcing Support Office (US Navy)
- Internal Delivery Teletype (US Navy)
- Stop/Search Car/Person (police incident code; New Zealand)
- 3-Tier Architecture
- Dideoxythiacytidine (antiviral drug)
- Tungsten, Tin, Tantalum, Gold (minerals)
- Three Traditional Tribal Groups (Australia)
- Third Universal Player
- Staff Visit/Supervision (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third Ventricle (neuroscience)
- Three-Vessel Disease (cardiology)
- Three-Valued Logic
- Third Vice President
- Three-Version Programming (software reliability)
- Watching/Observations (police incident code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This 300 mg dosage is as effective as the currently available twice-daily dose of lamivudine 150 mg and carries the same safety profile.
Grade 3-4 creatine kinase (CK) elevations were more common with telbivudine compared to lamivudine by week 52.
Both abacavir and tenofovir DF select for the K65R mutation, which reduces susceptibility to both drugs, as well as to lamivudine [3TC].