a local sawmill and Japan's leading manufacturer of laminated lumber, is one of the outstanding models in which a company is profiting from power generated from burning leftover wood, bark and other forest residues.
What does LamLum stand for?
LamLum stands for Laminated Lumber
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Laboratoire de Microinformatique - Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Low and Middle Income Countries
- Lightweight Airborne Multispectral Countermine Detection System
- Limited Area Model of the Instituto Nacional de Meteorologia
- Linux Audio Multiple Interface Player
- Local Authority Market Intelligence Portal (UK)
- Limited Areas of More Intense Rural Development
- Landslaget for Matematikk I Skolen (Norwegian: National football team for mathematics in school)
- Library Association Multimedia, Information and Technology Group (Scotland, UK)
- Lisp Abstracted Markup Language
- Lesbian Alliance of Metro Milwaukee (est. 1989)
- Los Amigos Muchos Muertos (Spanish: Many Dead Friends; online gaming)
- Los Angeles Maritime Museum
- Lot Allocation Management Module
- Lowe Alpine Mountain Marathon (Scotland, UK)
- Laboratório de Máquinas e Mecanização Agrícola (Portuguese: Agricultural Mechanization and Machinery Laboratory; Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Laboratorio di Meteorologia e Modellistica Ambientale (Italian: Laboratory for Meteorology and Environmental Modelling)
- Laser Microprobe Mass Analysis
- Lincolnshire Agricultural Machinery Manufacturers Association
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have been struggling with the same things all the other forest industries are struggling with: the dollar, high energy costs, (and a sluggish United States housing market)," said Warren, also president of Superior Laminated Lumber Corp.
The couple will visit a site for supplying laminated lumber from Japanese larch in the town of Shirane on May 21 before returning to Tokyo, it said.
One of the most commonly used adhesives in laminated lumber in Chile is phenol-resorcinol-formaldehyde (PRF), which cures at room temperature and has high humidity resistance, making it adequate for exterior use.
Poirier Professional 02-20-2006 Thunder Bay Corporation 001670671 Superior Laminated Lumber Corporation 02-15-2006 Thunder Bay 001670669 The Healthy Hive Ltd.