The compact design and the streamlined work area enhance the effect of a laminar air flow.
What does LAF stand for?
LAF stands for Laminar Air Flow
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAF
We have 101 other meanings of LAF in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratoire d'Angiogénèse Expérimentale
- Louisiana Association for the Education of Young Children (branch of National Association for the Education of Young Children)
- L.A. Fitness (gym)
- Labor Adjustment Factor
- Laboratory Animal Facility (various schools)
- Ladies against Feminism (est. 2002)
- Ladle Arc Furnace
- Lafayette (Amtrak station code; Lafayette, IN)
- Lafayette Activities Forum (Lafayette College; Easton, PA)
- Lafayette, IN, USA - Purdue University Airport (Airport Code)
- Lance Armstrong Foundation (non-profit cancer organization)
- Land Application Facility (various locations)
- Landscape Architecture Foundation
- Lanka Alzheimer's Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Lansing Area Fencers (Michigan)
- Latin American Female (medical)
- Launch Alert Folder
- Law Annual Fund (Washington and Lee University; Lexington, VA)
- Lead Adventure Forum (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To address market needs for quality, ultra-cleanliness, and vessel integrity, we always manufacture in Class V space with vertical laminar air flow to minimize particle count, and we execute 100% integrity testing of fully assembled bags.
The use of laminar air flow rooms for bone marrow transplant recipients has been controversial.
The design, construction and arrangement of all the units enhance a laminar air flow.