In addition to its role in regulating appetite and energy expenditure, leptin is also a cytokine-like mediator of intestinal inflammation that stimulates intraepithelial and lamina propria T cells and causes profound alterations in gut immune responsiveness in mouse experimental models.
What does LPT stand for?
LPT stands for Lamina Propria T Cell
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPT
We have 120 other meanings of LPT in our Acronym Attic
- Life Preserver Survival Vest (flotation device)
- Low Pressure Safety Valve
- Low Pressure Sodium Vapor
- Linear Prediction Method Using Singular Value Decomposition (in vivo data)
- Late Positive Slow Wave (neuroscience)
- Light Persistent-State Worlds (design software; Monumental Games)
- Load Program Status Word
- Low-Pressure Service Water
- Last Point of Supply (stock market trading)
- Labor Process Theory