But doctors have told Song there is still no cure for the condition, known as Lamellar ichthyosis, which affects one in 600,000 people, Song added: "It can be treated but not cured so we are praying for a miracle or a folk medicine cure.
What does LI stand for?
LI stands for Lamellar Ichthyosis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LI
We have 24 other meanings of LI in our Acronym Attic
- Lloyd Harbor Yacht Club
- Lewis and Harris Youth Club Association (UK)
- London Heathrow Youth Games
- Litchfield Hills Youth Lacrosse (Connecticut)
- Lingnan Hang Yee Memorial Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Laughing Horse Youth Orchestra Festival
- Load Half and Zero
- Leg Herrn Zwiebel Rein (game; German: Cripple Mister Onion)
- (USN Rating) Lithographer
- Ladani Institute (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Egor suffers from a painful and disfiguring skin condition called Lamellar ichthyosis - and no one in the over-stretched Zhdanovichi Orphanage in Minsk wanted to touch him for fear that they too would catch the congenital condition.