The Pontiff also met the Archbishop's wife, Jane Williams, and viewed some displays in Lambeth Palace library, which hosts a store of ecclesiastical documents, alongside the records of the Church of England.
What does LPL stand for?
LPL stands for Lambeth Palace Library (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPL
We have 414 other meanings of LPL in our Acronym Attic
- Lembaga Pendidikan Keterampilan Nursyah (Indonesian)
- Little People of Kosovo
- Lembaga Pemantau Kebijakan Publik (Indonesian: Board of Public Policy)
- Logic Programming and Knowledge Representation (workshop)
- Logic Programming in Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Libertarian Party of Kansas
- Lembaga Pendidikan Komputer Terpadu (Indonesian: Integrated Computer Education Institute; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Libertarian Party of Kentucky (Independence, KY)
- Laborers Political League
- Lafayette Public Library (est. 1993; Lafayette, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lambeth Palace Library was able to purchase the document for 72,485.
The archives of the Church Missionary Society, the Methodist Missionary Society, and Lambeth Palace Library are sources for the study of the organisation of religion and education on the island.
They had been kept in the Lambeth Palace Library until they were hidden during Cromwell's Commonwealth and later fell into private hands.
192; citing Lambeth Palace Library and Archive, (henceforth LPL) Gladstone Papers MS 2760.
Williams's Library, in London,(2) while some seventeenth-century materials from the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel are in Lambeth Palace Library.