Jenny Collier, RN, RPN, PGCert HSc, PGDip CBT, works as a mental health primary liaison nurse at Lakes District Health Board.
What does LDHB stand for?
LDHB stands for Lakes District Health Board (New Zealand)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LDHB
We have 1 other meaning of LDHB in our Acronym Attic
- Liga Mocambicana Dos Direitos Humanos (Mozambican League for Human Rights)
- Ligue des Droits de l'Homme (French: Human Rights League)
- Ligue Française des Droits de l'Homme (French: French League of Human Rights)
- Local Departments of Health (various locations)
- Low-Dose Heparin
- Lactate Dehydrogenase A Subunit Gene
- Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme 1
- Lactate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Louisiana Dental Hygienists' Association
- Lactate DehydrogenaseB
- Lion Diversified Holdings Berhad (Malaysia)
- Lady Dunn Health Centre (Canada)
- Learning Differences Help Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Lipoatrophy with Diabetes, Hepatic Steatosis, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, and Leukomelanodermic Papules
- Low Density, High Demand
- Low Dose Heparin Dialysis (nephrology)
- Lymphocyte Depletion Hodgkin's Disease
- Long Distance High Five
- Liberty Diversified Holdings, Inc (Orange, CA)
- League for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since the close of innovation funding, HR has attained a contract from the Lakes District Health Board (LDHB) for the maintenance and extension of the nursing service.
Lakes District Health Board (DHB) professional development and recognition programme (PDRP) has now been extended at all levels to nurses working in the community.
How to ensure health services are responsive to Maori is a driving force in Eugene Berryman-Kamp's work at Lakes District Health Board (DHB).
She has found Lakes District Health Board and most staff open to supporting traditional labour and birthing practices.
NZNO's critical care nurses' section (CCNS), in conjunction with Lakes District Health Board, is running a two-day workshop for critical care and experienced ward nurses in Rotorua this month.
Four years ago, an advanced nursing practice role developed at lake Taupo Primary Health Organisation (PHO) and Lakes District Health Board (DHB).
Appointed as a cancer nurse specialist, Maori health, for Lakes District Health Board late last year, she began the role in January this year after 14 years as a district nurse.