Lake of the Woods District Hospital Health Care 460 3.
What does LWDH stand for?
LWDH stands for Lake of the Woods District Hospital (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LWDH in our Acronym Attic
- Leisure World Duplicate Bridge Club (Seal Beach, CA)
- LiveWhale Developer Conference
- London West District Council (UK Cycling Time Trials)
- Lost Work Day Case
- Lost World Designs, Co. (Stow, MA)
- Lake Worth Drainage District (Florida)
- Largest Weighted Delay First
- Lattice Wave Digital Filter (electronics)
- Lebanese Women Democratic Gathering
- Local Workforce Development Group (National Health Service; UK)
- Lost Work Day Incident
- Lost Work Day Injury
- Lost Workday Illness & Injury Rate (OSHA)
- Lost Workday Case Incidence Rate
- Logitech Wireless DJ
- Loral Western Development Labs
- Lindemon Winckelmann Deupree Martin & Associates (Jersey City, NJ)
- Landelijke Werkgroep Dietisten Oncologie (Dutch: National Nutritionists Oncology Working Group)
- Liquid Waste Disposal Operations
- Liquid Waste Disposal Programs/Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leaders with Treaty 3 Grand Council say they are "frustrated" that suggestions to remedy health care concerns at Lake of the Woods District Hospital in Kenora are not being implemented.