Fairest Picture is the book Mark Twain fans and Lake Tahoe enthusiasts have longed for.
What does LT stand for?
LT stands for Lake Tahoe (California/Nevada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LT
We have 55 other meanings of LT in our Acronym Attic
- Least Zone Straight Line (parallel lines enclosing all points on a graph)
- Lëtzebuerger Studenten zu Zürech (Society of Luxembourg Students in Zurich)
- Limited Speed Zone (UK)
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (cable)
- Landelijke Scouting Zeil Wedstrijden (Dutch: National Scouting Sailing Races)
- L-Tryptophan (amino acid)
- Lactate Threshhold
- Ladanian Tomlinson (football player)
- Lady of the Thistle
- LaGrande Technology (Intel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Straddling California and Nevada in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is the perfect winter escape, a mere day trip from San Francisco.