We didn't want to play any other team than Lake Oswego for the title," Sheldon senior Connor Strahm said.
What does LO stand for?
LO stands for Lake Oswego (Oregon)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of LO
We have 15 other meanings of LO in our Acronym Attic
- Lettuce Necrotic Yellow Virus
- Linz, Austria - Linz (Airport Code)
- London New Zealand Cricket Club (London, England, UK)
- London New Zealand Rugby Football Club (UK)
- Carriers' Official Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Laboratory Outfitting
- Lager Onderwijs
- Lake Orion (Michigan city)
- Lamar Odom (basketball player)
- Landelijke Organisatie (Dutch)
- Landscape Ontario (Canada)
- Landsorganisatie (Dutch)
- Landsorganisationen (central organization for the Swedish Worker's Trade Unions)
- Landsorganisationen I Sverige (Swedish trade union)
- Lao Language (language code; International Organization for Standardization)
- Laser Optics
- Law and Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Steve Mims The Register-Guard It took less than five minutes after Lake Oswego earned a berth back in the state football final for a Portland television reporter to tell Steve Coury something he's bound to hear too many times this week.
Byline: The Register-Guard LAKE OSWEGO - Joe Clark's single in the bottom of the seventh scored Lake Oswego's winning run in a 2-1 victory over Sheldon in the OSAA Class 6A baseball playoffs Friday.