d/b/a/ Lake Norman Regional Medical Center (Lakeside) requested a contested case hearing to challenge the CON, and an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) recommended denying the CON.
What does LNRMC stand for?
LNRMC stands for Lake Norman Regional Medical Center (Mooresville, NC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Land and Natural Resources Division (EPA)
- Leaky Non-Radiative Dielectric
- Living Non-Related Donor
- Leaky Non-Radiative Dielectric Guide
- Large Number of Rare Events (statistics)
- Lebanese National Resistance Front (est. 1982; Lebanon)
- Litvan Neurological Research Foundation (Louisville, KY)
- Locally Non-Rotating Frames
- Lightwave Networks Research Group (Center for Telecommunications Research, Columbia University)
- Lake Nipigon Region Geoscience Initiative (Ontario, Canada)
- Lake Naivasha Riparian Owners' Association (Kenya)
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Lakeshore Natural Resource Partnership (Sturgeon Bay, WI)
- Leeuwin Naturaliste Ridge Policy (Australia)
- Liverpool Neighbourhood Regeneration Programme (UK)
- Lower Niagara River Region Chamber of Commerce (Lewiston, NY)
- Landing Night Recovery System (USAF)
- Liverpool Nautical Research Society (est. 1938; Liverpool, UK)
- Local Neighbourhood Renewal Strategy (UK)
- Lymph Node Revealing Solution (cancer detection)