5 million Lake Nipigon Region Geoscience Initiative, covering 22,000 square kilometres of land around Lake Nipigon is preparing to release new data.
What does LNRGI stand for?
LNRGI stands for Lake Nipigon Region Geoscience Initiative (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Liberia National Red Cross Society
- Land and Natural Resources Division (EPA)
- Leaky Non-Radiative Dielectric
- Living Non-Related Donor
- Leaky Non-Radiative Dielectric Guide
- Large Number of Rare Events (statistics)
- Lebanese National Resistance Front (est. 1982; Lebanon)
- Litvan Neurological Research Foundation (Louisville, KY)
- Locally Non-Rotating Frames
- Lightwave Networks Research Group (Center for Telecommunications Research, Columbia University)
- Lake Norman Regional Medical Center (Mooresville, NC)
- Lake Naivasha Riparian Owners' Association (Kenya)
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Lakeshore Natural Resource Partnership (Sturgeon Bay, WI)
- Leeuwin Naturaliste Ridge Policy (Australia)
- Liverpool Neighbourhood Regeneration Programme (UK)
- Lower Niagara River Region Chamber of Commerce (Lewiston, NY)
- Landing Night Recovery System (USAF)
- Liverpool Nautical Research Society (est. 1938; Liverpool, UK)
- Local Neighbourhood Renewal Strategy (UK)