But Hope's mum Suzanne Paterson-Jones said the family kept in close contact, and when the popular Lake Mary High School pupil was diagnosed with the extremely rare Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumour, both sides of the Pond pulled together to cover the costs of Hope's chemotherapy.
What does LMHS stand for?
LMHS stands for Lake Mary High School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMHS
We have 31 other meanings of LMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services)
- Licensed Mental Health Professional
- Licensed Mental Health Provider
- Local Mental Health Partnership (UK)
- Local Mental Health Plan (California Department of Mental Health)
- Louisiana-Mississippi Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Love Music Hate Racism (UK anti-racism campaign)
- Luce Mottier Human Resources (Switzerland)
- League of Minnesota Human Rights Commissions
- La Mirada High School (La Mirada, CA)
- Lake Mills High School
- Lancaster Mennonite High School (also seen as LMH; Pennsylvania)
- Lee Memorial Health System (Lee County, FL)
- Lima Memorial Health System (Lima, OH)
- Lloyd Memorial High School (Erlanger, KY)
- Loddon Mallee Housing Services Ltd. (Australia)
- Lower Merion High School (Ardmore, PA)
- Lower Merion Historical Society (Bala Cynwyd, PA)
- Le Morne Heritage Trust (finance)
- Leeds Mental Health Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The former girls basketball coach who became an economics educator teaches standard economics, honors economics and advanced placement economics at Lake Mary High School in the greater Orlando, Fla.