uk Travel Business Review - 14 February 2012 MJS Hotels, a US-based hotel management company, has announced renovations at Nautical Beachfront Resort, in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, US.
What does LHC stand for?
LHC stands for Lake Havasu City (Arizona, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LHC
We have 102 other meanings of LHC in our Acronym Attic
- Budapest Ferihegy International Airport (ICAO code)
- L'eggs Hanes Bali Playtex (outlet store)
- Laboratory of Human Bacterial Pathogenesis (Hamilton, MT)
- Local Home Brew Store
- Lactose Hydrogen Breath Test
- Long Head of the Biceps Tendon (orthopedics)
- Laporan Harian Bank Umum (Indonesian: Harian Bank General Report; Bank Indonesia)
- Little House in the Big Woods (book)
- Lead Hollow-Base Wadcutter (cast bullet type)
- Lahore High Court
- Lake Hills Church (Austin, TX)
- Lakeridge Health Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Land Hermit Crabs (resource)
- Large Hadron Collider
- Lausanne Hockey Club (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Leadership for Healthy Communities
- Leadership Health Care (Tennessee)
- Leadership, Honor, Courage (Gerstell Academy motto)
- Lee Honors College (Western Michigan University)
- Left Heart Catheterization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teachers recently became students for five days in the library at Parker (Arizona) High School as educators from primary schools throughout LaPaz County got a crash course in math, facilitated by two faculty members from the Lake Havasu City campus of Mohave Community College in northwestern Arizona.
A memorial service was held June 27 at Leitz-Fraze Funeral Home in Lake Havasu City.
Investigations along Bridgewater Channel at Lake Havasu City, Ariz.
The three cities of Prescott, Kingman and Lake Havasu City will now have one additional flight, thus increasing the number of weekday flights in each city to three.
With a population of nearly 50,000 residents, Lake Havasu City, AZ, is a city without a major sewer system.
Lake Havasu City gets its name from the 45-mile-long lake that was created behind Parker Dam downstream.
Egan takes us to Lake Havasu City, Arizona, home to London Bridge.