Lake Clark National Park and Preserve Alaska Geographic and Lake Clark National Park and Preserve Children's Book 1.
What does LACL stand for?
LACL stands for Lake Clark National Park and Preserve (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LACL
We have 2 other meanings of LACL in our Acronym Attic
- Latin American Circle for International Studies (Mexico)
- Latin American, Caribbean, and Iberian Studies (University of Wisconsin-Madison; Madison, WI)
- Leipzig Aerosol Cloud Interaction Simulator (Leipzig, Germany)
- Los Angeles Center for International Studies (Loyola Marymount University; Los Angeles, CA)
- Lycho Administrative Card Index System
- Liberal Arts Center for Instructional Technology (University of Texas at El Paso)
- Langues et Civilisations à Tradition Orale (French)
- Los Angeles County Jail
- London Association of Chicken Keepers (UK)
- Laboratoire d'Algorithmique, Complexité et Logique (France)
- Lampornis Clemenciae (blue-throated hummingbird)
- Langley Association for Community Living (Langley, BC, Canada)
- Large Allen Cognitive Levels (test)
- LASIK Assisted Clear Lensectomy
- Latin American and Caribbean Library (UIUC)
- Lauroyl Chloride
- Legal Advisory Council Limited (Bangkok, Thailand law firm)
- Local Area Coverage Layer (telecommunications)
- Local Authority Chief Librarian (UK)
- Local Authority Contaminated Land
Samples in periodicals archive:
District Court in Alaska rejected claims by native corporations to lands in Lake Clark National Park and Preserve.
Lake Clark National Park and Preserve: fishing for salmon and trout from wilderness lodges Unlike most of Alaska's other great wilderness parks, the scale of Lake Clark National Park and Preserve seems somehow comprehensible.