Byline: LARRY NEILD THE Lairdside Laser Engineering Centre in Birkenhead is holding a seminar tomorrow to advise and support businesses that could benefit from laser technology.
What does LLEC stand for?
LLEC stands for Lairdside Laser Engineering Centre (University of Liverpool; Liverpool, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLEC
- Loss of Life Expectancy among Exposure-Induced Deaths (radiation)
- Languages and Literatures of Europe and the Americas (Hawaii)
- Little Lake Education Association
- Local Law Enforcement Agency
- Life Learning Experience Assessment Program
- Lifelong Learning and Educational Access Program (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Limb Loss Education and Awareness Program (Amputee Coalition of America)
- Language Learning Environment and Resource Network (Canada)
- Local Law Enforcement Block Grant (US DOJ)
- Local Law Enforcement Block Grant
- Large Loop Excision of the Cervix
- Lessons-Learned Evaluation Condition Report
- Language and Literacy Education
- Luiss Lab on European Economics (Italy)
- Local Law Enforcement Enhancement Act
- Live Longer Educational Foundation (Canada)
- Louisiana Lions Eye Foundation (Lions Clubs International; New Orleans, LA)
- Livermore Legislative Education Group (California)
- Latino/a Lesbian and Gay Organization (Ithaca, NY)
- Local Law Enforcement Grant Program (Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Lairdside Laser Engineering Centre in Birkenhead is holding a free seminar on June 24, entitled Jewellery and Crafts, to advise and support small businesses that could benefit from laser technology.
PRECISION engineering firms are invited to see a new method of laser engineering called ``additive manufacture'' at a seminar in the Lairdside Laser Engineering Centre,Birkenhead,at 5pm tomorrow.