LAHORE -- The campaign is in full swing as only two days left for the annual election of Lahore Press Club (LPC) for year 2013 to be held at Al-Hamra Hall No 3 from 9am to 7pm without any interval on April 21.
What does LPC stand for?
LPC stands for Lahore Press Club (Lahore, Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPC
We have 307 other meanings of LPC in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Pressure Ball Valve
- Linear Phase Brick Wall (crossover method)
- Little People, Big World (television show)
- Legal Practice Board of Western Australia (Perth)
- Leaky Private Branch Exchange
- Long Point Bay Yacht Club
- Laboratoire de Purification Chimique (French: Chemical Purification Laboratory)
- Laboratory for Paleoclimatology and Climatology (University of Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Lafayette Presbyterian Church (Florida)
- Lam-Platzman Correction
- Lamp Post Cache (geocaching)
- LAN Party Coalition (gaming)
- Landmarks Preservation Commission (New York City, NY)
- LandPro Corporation (Houston, TX)
- Lansdale Presbyterian Church (Landsdale, PA)
- Las Positas College (Livermore, CA)
- Laser Particle Counter
- Laser Physics Centre (Australia)
- Laser Power Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chairman HLCP Aslam Pervez Sohotara, Director Paster Anwar Javed and a large numbers of people of Christian community including women and children participated in the protest held outside the Lahore Press Club here on Saturday.
3 ( ANI ): Members of the Hindu community in Pakistan have protested outside the Lahore Press Club, demanding their due right to vote.
16 rally, organized by Christian groups, started at the Lahore Press Club and ended at the provincal Assembly.
LAHORE -- The annual election of the Lahore Press Club will be held here on April 21 (Sunday).
He was talking at the luncheon hosted by him in honour of office bearers of Lahore Press Club which was attended by the President of Club Arshad Ansari and others.
Addressing a press conference at Lahore Press Club, Singh's counsel Awais Shaikh said both countries should release the prisoners, adding that he would also meet with the Pakistani prisoners in India.