The Lahore High Court Bar Association had moved the petition, citing the imposition of emergency and suspension of the Constitution by Musharraf on November 3, 2007.
What does LHCBA stand for?
LHCBA stands for Lahore High Court Bar Association (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Lutheran Home Care Agency (Frankenmuth, MI)
- Lake Huron Community Arts Council (Sebewaing, Michigan)
- Lutheran Health Care Association of Canada
- Laboratory of Healthcare Associated Infection (Health Protection Agency; UK)
- Large Hadron Collider beauty (CERN)
- Lex-Ham Community Band
- Light-Harvesting Complex B (genetics)
- Liqua Health Corporation Berhad (Malaysia)
- Lonely Hearts Club Band
- Lutheran Health Care Bangladesh (St. Paul, MN)
- Lower Huntingdon County Branch Library (Orbisonia, PA)
- Lakeland Health Care Center (Angola, Indiana)
- Large Hadron Collider at CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research; particle accelerator)
- Ley Hill Cricket Club (Buckinghamshire, England, UK)
- Local Health Care Co-Operative (UK healthcare system)
- Lothian Health Care Co-Operative (UK)
- Lower Hunter Central Coast (region; New South Wales, Australia)
- Lake Huron Centre for Coastal Conservation (Blyth, ON, Canada)
- Lower Hudson Coalition of Conservation Districts
- Logical Hierarchical Connectivity Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
The petition has been filed by the Lahore High Court Bar Association accusing the former military ruler of subverting the constitution.
The petition has been filed by the Lahore High Court Bar Association accusing the former military ruler of subverting the Constitution.
Former President Lahore High Court Bar Association, Shehram Sarwar Chaudhry and the relatives of the inmates told here Thursday that a majority of prisoners are registered voters and they should not be deprived of their constitutional right of casting vote in the coming polls.
28 ( ANI ): The Lahore High Court Bar Association has filed an application in the Supreme Court seeking high treason proceedings against former president Pervez Musharraf under Article 6 of the constitution.
Islamabad -- Lahore High Court Bar Association has filed an application in Supreme Court to initiate legal proceedings of high treason against former President Pervez Musharraf under article 6 of the constitution.