Ross and Lekien said they employed existing scientific principles of Lagrangian coherent structures, which reveals the separation of the atmosphere into dynamically distinct regions, to investigate the shapes of geophysical flow patterns.
What does LCS stand for?
LCS stands for Lagrangian Coherent Structures
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCS
We have 341 other meanings of LCS in our Acronym Attic
- Lower Colorado Regional Water Planning Group
- Lower Columbia River Water Trail (goes from Bonneville Dam to the Pacific Ocean)
- Label Controlled Switch (Cisco)
- Laboratory Chemical Safety (various schools)
- Laboratory Computer System (EPA)
- Laboratory Control Sample
- Laboratory for Computer Science (MIT)
- Labour, Capital and Society (journal; Canada)
- Ladies Charitable Society (UK)
- Lagawe Central School (Philippines)