Aliu (2) * (1) Senior Lecturer, (2) Doctorate Candidate and Lecturer Department of Geography and Planning, Lagos State University Ojo-Lagos E-mail: mohammedolawal@yahoo.
What does LASU stand for?
LASU stands for Lagos State University
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LASU
We have 5 other meanings of LASU in our Acronym Attic
- Laser Science & Technology Centre (Delhi, India)
- Laboratory of Advanced Science and Technology for Industry (Japan)
- Left Atrial Systolic Time Intervals (cardiology)
- Petroleum, Chemical and Rubber Industry Workers' Union of Turkey
- Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (Nigeria)
- Lagos State Transport Monitoring Agency (Nigeria)
- Linear Augmented Slater-Type Orbital
- Laboratory of Astrophysics (Institute of Physics of Energy and Particles; Switzerland)
- Locally Advanced Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Latham-Albany-Schenectady -Troy Science Fiction Association (Upstate New York)
- Language and Academic Skills Unit (La Trobe University; Victoria, Australia)
- Large Aircraft Sector Understanding (est. 1986; aircraft export agreement)
- Life, Accident, Sickness, Unemployment (insurance)
- Local Authority Support Unit (UK)
- Lagos State University College of Medicine (Nigeria)
- Latino America SAS (Statistical Analysis Software) Users Group
- Land, Air, Sea Vehicle
- Lietuvos Asociacija Sportas Visiems (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Association of Sports for All)
- Los Altos Solar Vehicle (Hacienda Heights, California)
- Low Altitude Supersonic Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOD Technical Services Department Fatiu Ademola Akesode Library Lagos State University (LASU) Ojo, Lagos Nigeria T.
RHOADES Lagos State University Lagos, State Ojo, Nigeria E-mail address: aolubosede@yahoo.
Sowole, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, E.
The African Youth, Arms Proliferation, and the Challenges of Sustainable SocioPolitical and Economic Development by Paul-Sewa Thovoethin (Department of Political Science, Lagos State University, Ojo-Lagos, Nigeria).
It was based on this premise that the Fatiu Ademola Akesode Library (Formerly Lagos State University Library) embarked on its computerization project.
Abubakar Momoh of Lagos State University questioned whether the amnesty could achieve any significant success in halting the violence.
For example, the objective of the Lagos State University GNS 101: Use of Library explicitly emphasizes library skills in its objectives: * To inculcate in the students library skills for pursuing independent acquisition of knowledge and learning; and, * To help them (students) develop awareness and appreciation of the potentialities of the library in support of their academic career (Noah, 2004).