com LAFAYETTE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, THE Product name: Marquis Centennial 800-443-8793 / www.
What does LLIC stand for?
LLIC stands for Lafayette Life Insurance Company (Lafayette, IN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LLIC
We have 2 other meanings of LLIC in our Acronym Attic
- Low Latency Interface (mobile devices)
- Low Latent Inhibition
- Low Level Intercept
- Low-Level Indicator (medical alarm system)
- Low-Level Injection
- Low-Level Intrusion
- Lower Layer Information
- Lower Layer Interface
- Lauderdale Lakes Improvement Association (Walworth County, Wisconsin)
- Large Lithium Ion Battery Technology and Application
- Large Low-Income Country
- Library Learning Information Center (University Center, MI)
- Lifeguard Life Insurance Company
- Local Labour in Construction (London, England, UK)
- London Life Insurance Company (Canada)
- Leichter Leben in Deutschland (German: Lighter Life in Germany; cookbook)
- Logical Link Identifier
- Loopback Location Identifier
- LIMRA Leadership Institute Fellow
- Liver LPS (Lipopolysaccharide)-Inactivating Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lafayette Life Insurance Company In the early 1900s, a group of Lafayette businessmen envisioned a life insurance company that offered the best-possible protection at the lowest-reasonable cost.