Contract notice: Delivery of 2,230 pieces twin jackets with inner fleece jackets, ladies and gentlemen, for the judiciary Supply of 2 230 pieces twin jackets with inner fleece jackets, ladies and gentlemen, for the judiciary, of which 1 750 pieces and 480 pieces ladies gentlemen, the supply is divided in half in first Partial delivery to 14.
What does L&G stand for?
L&G stands for Ladies and Gentlemen
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of L&G
- Law and Economics
- Limitations and Exclusions
- Locating & Estimating
- Life & Education in Finland
- Launch and Early Operations (US NASA)
- Launch and Early Orbit
- Laser and Electronic System
- Lands & Forests
- Look and Feel (user interfaces)
- Lost & Found
- Land & General Berhad (finance, Malaysia)
- Latest & Greatest
- Learning & Growth (various organizations)
- Legal and General plc (UK life assurance and general insurance company)
- Legal and General Property Ltd
- L&H Industrial Inc. (named for founders Leon Wandler and Hank Barney)
- Laventhol & Horwath
- Lernout & Hauspie (Speech Recognition Engine)
- Life & Health (insurance)
- Literary & Historical Society (University College Dublin, Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thanks to the ladies and gentlemen at the church and The Rainbow where a very dedicated lady was still selling tickets on Sunday and had been many time over the previous week.
First of all, we don't play to tie, ladies and gentlemen.
Moderator: Ladies and gentlemen, good evening and welcome to this very special TV panel discussion between three of our most distinguished economists and business experts.