They need a big play or two, but if the hard-running Shonn Greene and the more explosive LaDanian Tomlinson can impose themselves the Jets have a chance to control the clock and keep Brady off the field.
What does LT stand for?
LT stands for Ladanian Tomlinson (football player)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LT
We have 55 other meanings of LT in our Acronym Attic
- Logical System (Juniper Networks)
- Lower State Youth Soccer Association (South Carolina)
- Law Society of Zimbabwe (est. 1981)
- Least Zone Straight Line (parallel lines enclosing all points on a graph)
- Lëtzebuerger Studenten zu Zürech (Society of Luxembourg Students in Zurich)
- Limited Speed Zone (UK)
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (cable)
- Landelijke Scouting Zeil Wedstrijden (Dutch: National Scouting Sailing Races)
- L-Tryptophan (amino acid)
- Lactate Threshhold
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those left standing after the bidding, walked away with such treasures as Red Sox baseball tickets, exquisite wines, vacation packages, jewelry, Broadway show tickets, a NFL football signed by former San Diego Charger Lorenzo Neal and LaDanian Tomlinson (current SD Charger) and a skateboard autographed by legend Tony Hawk.
Also looking good are San Diego Chargers who have won 12 of their 14 games so far with running back LaDanian Tomlinson in great form.
A bulkedup offence should enable QB Philip Rivers and running back LaDanian Tomlinson to dismantle teams at will.
Chargers' running back LaDanian Tomlinson has scored 29 touchdowns and also passed for two in an unstoppable season.