Based on this demand, it got a degree of autonomy in 1995, and began to be governed by an elected local body; the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC), different for each of Ladakh's two districts, Leh and Kargil.
What does LAHDC stand for?
LAHDC stands for Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Latin American Heads Conference (est. 1995)
- Leaders Advancing and Helping Communities (Dearborn, MI)
- Lebanese American Heritage Club (Dearborn, MI)
- Look Ahead Housing and Care (charitable housing association; UK)
- Los Angeles Harbor College
- Los Altos Hills Civic Association (Los Altos, CA)
- Leading Australian Hardwood Chip Exporter
- Los Alamos Health Care Plan
- Los Angeles Housing Department
- Ladd's Addition Historic District Advisory Board (Oregon)
- London Academy for Higher Education (UK)
- Los Angeles Herald Examiner
- Los Alamos High-Energy Transport
- Laboratory Animal Health Facility
- Larry And His Flask (rock band)
- Lend A Hand Foundation (Oakland, CA)
- Linear Acousto-Optic Heterodyne Frequency (Plane Filters)
- Load Status Flags Into AH Register (instruction on the X86 platform)
- London Arts in Health Forum (UK)
- Lake Agassiz Habitat for Humanity (Moorhead, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council will also be involved in the process," he added.
State Minister for Tourism Nawang Rigzin Jora and Chief Executive Councillor (CEC), Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh, Rigzin Spalbar accompanied the minister to the flood-ravaged town and explained him about the magnitude of the cloudburst and damages.