Lactulose and mannitol represent ideal compounds for measuring differential sugar absorption because they have a negligible affinity for the monosaccharide transport system and are passively absorbed and not metabolized before urine excretion.
What does L-M stand for?
L-M stands for Lactulose and Mannitol (digestive medicine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 60 other meanings of L-M in our Acronym Attic
- Liver-Type Fatty Acid Binding Protein (biochemistry)
- Loaded Generalized Likelihood Ratio Test
- Local Gateway
- Hour On C-Day When Deployment Begins
- Bosch L Jetronic Fuel Injection
- Lower Hatch Latched Auxiliary
- Lower Extremity Lean Body Mass
- Label-Only-Inferred-LSP (Label Switched Path)
- Leptospira Microscopic Agglutination Test
- Logarithmic Maximum Soft-Input Soft-Output
- Linear Minimum Mean-Square Error
- Level-controlled Minimum Shift Keying
- N Omega-Nitro-L-Arginine
- G -nitro-L-Arginine-Methyl Ester
- L-Nitro-Arginine Methyl Ester
- N-Nitro-L-Arginine Methyl Ester
- Nitric Oxide Synthase Inhibitor NG-Monomethyl-L-Arginine
- Lyceum Northwestern University (Philippines)