Eight lipooligoshaccha rides of Neisseria meningitidis react with a monoclonal antibody which binds lacto-N-neotetraose (Ga1B1-4GlcNAcB1-3GalB1-4Glc).
What does LNnT stand for?
LNnT stands for Lacto-N-Neotetraose
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lebanese National News Agency (Lebanon; Ministry of Information)
- Lecture Notes in Numerical and Applied Analysis
- Luria-Nebraska Neuropsychological Battery
- Lymph Node Negative Breast Carcinoma
- Lion Nathan National Foods (Australia)
- LANE (Local Area Network Emulation) Network-To-Network Interface (Cisco)
- For Fatherland and Freedom (Latvia)
- Lattice Neural Network Minimization
- Lake Nakuru National Park (Kenya)
- Long Neck Non-Returnable (bottled beer)
- Liegt Noch Nicht Vor (German: Is Not Yet Available)
- Lion Nathan New Zealand (alcoholic beverages)
- Ladies' Night Out (various locations)
- Lads Night Out
- Last Ninja Online (forum)
- Late Night Option
- Latvijas Nacionala Opera (Latvian National Opera)
- Lawndale Neighborhood Organization
- Letter of No Objection (property law; New York)
- Liaison Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
One possible candidate is the schistosome oligosaccharide lacto-N-neotetraose, according to Dr.
One candidate is the schistosome oligosaccharide lacto-N-neotetraose, according to Dr.