What does LABIP stand for?
LABIP stands for Lactic Acid Bacteria Industrial Platform (business organization for research)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Laboratorio de Física Experimental de Reactores (Peru)
- Landtagsabgeordneter (Austria, Europe)
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding (weight-loss surgery)
- Local Authority Business Growth Incentives (UK)
- Latin American Bible Institute (est. 1926; La Puerta, CA)
- Lehman Aggregate Bond Index (finance)
- Los Angeles Basin Initiative (University of California)
- Lesbians and Bisexuals in Action (Mumbiai, India)
- Liberate Apes Before Imprisoning Apes movement (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back movie)
- Laboratorio Biológico Industrial (Guatemala, biologic laboratories)
- Los Angeles Business Journal
- Latin American Business Link
- Lighting A Billion Lives (New Delhi, India)
- Los Angeles Baseball League (California)
- Laboratoires d'Analyses de Biologie Médicale (French: Analytical Laboratories of Medical Biology)
- Low Administrative Backup Mode (computing)
- Laboratory Management Information System
- Labour Provider's Management Information System (UK)
- Local Area Branching Node
- Los Alamos National Laboratory (closed circuit television network)