A systematic review of lactate dehydrogenase isoenzyme 1 and germ cell tumors.
What does LDH1 stand for?
LDH1 stands for Lactate Dehydrogenase Isoenzyme 1
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Large Diameter Hose (firefighting feeder hose)
- Layered Double Hydroxide
- Le Droit Humain (alternative name for International Order of Co-Freemasonry)
- Letter Digit Hyphen
- Liga Mocambicana Dos Direitos Humanos (Mozambican League for Human Rights)
- Ligue des Droits de l'Homme (French: Human Rights League)
- Ligue Française des Droits de l'Homme (French: French League of Human Rights)
- Local Departments of Health (various locations)
- Low-Dose Heparin
- Lactate Dehydrogenase A Subunit Gene
- Lactate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Louisiana Dental Hygienists' Association
- Lactate DehydrogenaseB
- Lakes District Health Board (New Zealand)
- Lion Diversified Holdings Berhad (Malaysia)
- Lady Dunn Health Centre (Canada)
- Learning Differences Help Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Lipoatrophy with Diabetes, Hepatic Steatosis, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, and Leukomelanodermic Papules
- Low Density, High Demand
- Low Dose Heparin Dialysis (nephrology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Serum lactate dehydrogenase isoenzyme 1 as a marker of testicular germ cell tumor.