[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 5: Pictured at Lochmere Meadows, the first affordable housing development in the state to install both a solar thermal water heating and solar photovoltaic system, are, from left, Peter Stewart, board vice chair at Laconia Area Community Land Trust, which owns the development; Eric Petell, store manager, TD Bank in Laconia; Linda Harvey, LACLT executive director; Deborah Boatright, Northeast regional director of NeighborWorks America; Carol Ford, regional market manager for TD Bank's in central New Hampshire; Ryan Barton, board member, LACLT; and Jennifer Gabriel, New England community relations manager of the TD Charitable Foundation.
What does LACLT stand for?
LACLT stands for Laconia Area Community Land Trust (New Hampshire)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Logical Aspects of Computational Linguistics
- luminol-amplified chemiluminescence
- Lancashire Adult and Community Learning Alliance (UK)
- Latin-American Cinemateca of Los Angeles (California)
- Los Angeles City Lifeguard Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles Chinese Learning Center (language and culture education)
- Los Angeles Center for Law and Justice
- Los Angeles County Law Library (Los Angeles, CA)
- Latin American Conference on Learning Objects (teaching symposium)
- Los Angeles County Library System (Downey, CA)
- Land Attack Cruise Missile
- Lao Assistance Center of Minnesota (est. 1983; Minneapolis, MN)
- Left Additional Crew Member (US Air Force)
- Lift Axle Control Module (large automobiles)
- Load Accumulator With Magnitude
- Local Authority Carbon Management programme (UK)
- Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Los Angeles Critical Mass (cycling club; California)
- Latin American and Caribbean Movers Association
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over a three-year period, Providian's funding will provide a total of $106,000 in operating funds to four New Hampshire organizations that jointly applied for the program: Manchester Neighborhood Housing Services (NHS); Concord Area Trust for Community Housing (CATCH); AHEAD in Littleton; and Laconia Area Community Land Trust.