Air Force to serve the country during the Vietnam War as a fighter mechanic stationed at Stewart Air Force Base (AFB) in New York, Lackland AFB, in Texas, and Keflavik AFB, in Iceland.
What does LAK stand for?
LAK stands for Lackland AFB (San Antonio, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LAK
We have 52 other meanings of LAK in our Acronym Attic
- Limburgs Agrarisch Jongeren Kontakt (Dutch agricultural youth organization; Limburg, Netherlands)
- Lance Armstrong Junior Olympic Race Series (US Cycling Federation)
- Laboratoire d'Anthropologie Juridique de Paris (French: Paris Laboratory of Legal Anthropology; Paris, France)
- Laboratorio de Antropología Jurídica de París (Spanish: Laboratory of Legal Anthropology of Paris)
- Los Angeles Jazz Society (est. 1985; Van Nuys, CA)
- Los Angeles Jewish Symphony
- Latin American Jewish Studies Association
- Los Angeles Java Users Group (California)
- Left Anterior Jugular Vein (anatomy)
- Leighton Abigroup Joint Venture
- Lakeland (Amtrak station code; Lakeland, FL)
- Lakonian (linguistics)
- Laotian Kip (ISO currency code)
- Left Above Knee Amputation
- Lorain Admiral King (Lorain, OH school district)
- Los Angeles Kings (hockey)
- Love And Kisses
- Lymphokine-Activated Killer Cell
- Latvijas Atverta Koda Asociacija (Latvian Open Source Association)
- Los Angeles Kart Club (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force as the chief, Laboratory Division, USAF Epidemiological Laboratory at Lackland AFB in San Antonio.
As reported earlier this month (Flight International, 10-16 March), an NSSO technology forum at Lackland AFB in Texas from 24-26 February featured proposals from companies associated with suborbital tourism.
Air Force officials are scheduled to launch that system in February with will Pacific Air Forces bases; Lackland AFB, Texas; and Randolph AFB, Texas, as the test bases.
AF Information Operations Center Lackland AFB, Texas 3rd Combat Communications Group Tinker AFB, Okla.
The recipients are: Captain Kelli Bermudez, RN, NC, BSN 59th Medical Wing, Wilford Hall Medical Center Lackland AFB San Antonio, TX Mary Lynn Dupuis, RN, BSN The Bristol-Myers Squibb Children's Hospital at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital New Brunswick, NJ Edna B.