Bolton proved far superior to their opponents in the first half, but lost their way after the interval and were grateful for Peterborough's lack of penetration, with Tommy Rowe spurning their best chance.
What does LOP stand for?
LOP stands for Lack of Penetration (welding)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LOP
We have 91 other meanings of LOP in our Acronym Attic
- Laying On Of Stones (crystal healing)
- [not an acronym] refers to permission to arm and/or Fire; weapons loose, etc.
- Learning in Out-of-School Environments (UK)
- Landelijk Overleg Ondernemingsraden Thuiszorg (Dutch: National Homecare and Discussion Works; Netherlands)
- Landelijk Overleg Orgaan Toerclubs (Dutch: National Organ Touring Club)
- Lesbian Organization of Toronto (est. 1976; Canada)
- Listing of Outlaw Treachery (est. 1986; US DOI)
- Lake Ontario Ordinance Works
- Landelijk Overleg Onderwijs Wetenschappelijke Informatie (Dutch: Dutch Association for Teaching Information Skills)
- Labour Overhead and Profit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bolton proved far superior to their opponents in the first half, but lost their way after the interval and were grateful for Peterborough's lack of penetration.
Spurs have been criticised for their lack of penetration in the Wales international winger's absence.
City's general lack of experience was initially betrayed, however, by a general lack of penetration.
The lack of penetration down both flanks has starved the Scot of service and, after scoring just one goal five starts, found himself on the bench for the last three matches.
Using three-blade, fixed-blade heads, I have never seen lack of penetration as a problem.
Gallowgate favourite Enrique has not appeared since the 2-0 win over Crystal Palace last month, when he limped off with a hamstring injury, and United's lack of penetration since then has been glaringly obvious at times.