Jessie, 15 Despite my lack of love for all things boyband I have to admit Harry Styles and Co can sing.
What does LOL stand for?
LOL stands for Lack of Love (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOL
We have 69 other meanings of LOL in our Acronym Attic
- Lightframe Onsight Keyspecies Investigation (optical technology)
- Landelijke Organisatie Kant Kunst
- Late Onset Krabbe's Leukodystrophy
- Learner-Oriented Knowledge Management & KM-Oriented e-Learning
- Livets Ords Kristna Skola (Swedish: Word of Life Christian School; Uppsala, Sweden)
- Luchtmacht Officiers en Kader School (The Netherlands)
- Landelijk Ondersteuningsinstituut Kunstzinnige Vorming (Dutch: Rural Ondersteuningsinstituut Artistic Training)
- Labels or Love (song by Fergie)
- Labor of Love
- Lack of Laughter (less common)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reddit users hit the president with a wide range of questions, including about alien visits to earth, a nickname for his wife and his lack of love for the Chicago Blackhawks, the report added.
Mankind will no longer be tyrannical and proscriptive from lack of love, - straining out gnats and swallowing camels.
There is also another factor in the lack of love for Curbishley.
He said the girls are generally "girls who lack self-esteem and have a lack of love in their life".
For lack of love from her parents, Beatrix becomes selfish and erratic, with a cruel streak.
But while Kylie is confiding to Tracey about her lack of love life Kev has decided to take matters into his own hands.
It was a big psychological problem and I think a lack of love made this crime happen.