Byline: Craig Swan FORMER referee Brian McGinlay fears Scottish football is dying due to a lack of laughter and the constant sight of miserable faces is ruining the game.
What does LOL stand for?
LOL stands for Lack of Laughter (less common)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOL
We have 69 other meanings of LOL in our Acronym Attic
- Lesser Oracle Knowing Items (game)
- Lightframe Onsight Keyspecies Investigation (optical technology)
- Landelijke Organisatie Kant Kunst
- Late Onset Krabbe's Leukodystrophy
- Learner-Oriented Knowledge Management & KM-Oriented e-Learning
- Livets Ords Kristna Skola (Swedish: Word of Life Christian School; Uppsala, Sweden)
- Luchtmacht Officiers en Kader School (The Netherlands)
- Landelijk Ondersteuningsinstituut Kunstzinnige Vorming (Dutch: Rural Ondersteuningsinstituut Artistic Training)
- Labels or Love (song by Fergie)
- Labor of Love
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lack of laughter in British offices contrasts to sharply with those in Latin American countries, where making work fun is given much greater importance by managers.