Groups like Labour Women's Network and the Women Liberal Democrats were set up by women within their parties to offer training, support and mentoring to potential candidates.
What does LWN stand for?
LWN stands for Labour Women's Network (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LWN
We have 3 other meanings of LWN in our Acronym Attic
- Lutheran Women's Missionary League (Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod)
- Livestock Welfare Mass Management Accreditation Scheme (Australia)
- Low Water Mark of Medium Tides (UK maps)
- Low Water Mark of Ordinary Spring Tides (maps, Scotland)
- Land and Water Management Plan
- Living Walls Mural Project (est. 2004; San Francisco, CA)
- Lafayette-Winona Middle School (Virginia)
- Leicester Warwick Medical School (UK)
- Lutheran Women's Missionary Society (Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod)
- Leisure World Macintosh Users Group (computer learning group; Laguna Woods, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She qualified in business studies and law at Manchester Polytechnic and London University, becoming politically active in the Labour Women's Network.