SIR - It is particularly apposite that Ed Miliband should talk of one nation politics, because it helps explain the Labour Party and its position on Cilmeri.
What does Lab stand for?
Lab stands for Labour Party (UK political party)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of Lab
We have 120 other meanings of Lab in our Acronym Attic
- Liability Assessment & Awareness International, Inc.
- Light Antitank Assault Weapon
- Local Antiair Warfare
- Locally Adapted Analysis Wavelet
- Local Anti-Air Warfare Coordinator
- Local Antiair Warfare Commander
- Legal Automation Army-Wide System
- Looked After and Accommodated Young People (Scotland, UK)
- Labour Party (New Zealand political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I hope the people remember and judge how and who the Labour party are interested in looking after.
Margaret Young, Darvel, Ayrshire RE: Record columnist Joan McAlpine's comments about Keir Hardie, he would have been appalled by the behaviour of the Labour Party he proudly founded.
CANDIDATES bidding to be the next leader of the Labour Party will be speaking at a meeting in Middlesbrough tomorrow.
I HAVE recently been on holiday in Holland and have come across something scarce - a Labour Party with principles.
Byline: By Neil Elkes LABOUR Party activists have selected their candidate to succeed popular city MP Clare Short amid controversy.
Byline: Dr HENRY WARSON Dear Editor, - Photographs and television pictures of the delegates at the Labour Party conference show a preponderance of women delegates.