These laboratory-developed tests provide beneficial patient management options for obstetricians, geneticists and maternal fetal medicine specialists, and retinal specialists.
What does LDT stand for?
LDT stands for Laboratory-Developed Test
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDT
We have 114 other meanings of LDT in our Acronym Attic
- Low-Dimensional Semiconductor Structure
- Latter-Day Saints Student Association (College LDS Groups)
- Low-Dose Short Synacthen Test
- Linear Dispersion Speaker Technology (trademark of Cerwin-Vega, Inc.)
- Logic Design & Switching Theory
- Low Dose Synacthen Test (endocrinology)
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol ) Directory Synchronization Utility
- Lightweight Directory Synchronization Utility
- Local Digital Service Unit
- Locum Dead Sea Water (study)
- LaDainian Tomlinson (football player)
- Land Development Tax
- Large Dead Time (geophysics)
- Large Deviations Technique
- Large Diameter Tapcon (concrete anchor)
- Laser Data Terminal
- Laser Detector Tracker
- Laser Display Technology
- Last Dose Taken
- Latero-Dorsal Tegmental Nucleus (cluster of nerve cells found in the pons of the brainstem)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, CLIA-certified laboratories play a critical and necessary role in expediting the availability of well-validated laboratory-developed tests in this molecular medicine domain.
In the past 10 years, the scope and volume of genetic tests [most falling into the category of laboratory-developed tests (LDTs)] being offered has increased dramatically.
The company will transition the test for FFPE offered through its CLIA-certified laboratory from a laboratory-developed test to an in vitro diagnostic.