one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Japan, will be using the Elucidator system in the Laboratory of Seeds Finding Technology to support LC-MS quantification methods for identifying potential neurology biomarkers.
What does LSFT stand for?
LSFT stands for Laboratory of Seeds Finding Technology (Tsukuba, Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSFT
We have 1 other meaning of LSFT in our Acronym Attic
- Life Safety and Fire Protection
- Local Skills for Productivity Alliance (UK)
- Linear Shift Feedback Register
- LAMPS Sonobouy Functional Segment
- Law Society of the Free State (South Africa)
- Light Steel Frame Solutions (UK)
- Local Student Finance Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Log-Structured File System (computing)
- Lone Star Film Society (Fort Worth, TX)
- Low Sulphur Fuel Surcharge (shipping)
- Longitudinal Stress Fracture of the Tibia
- Lone Star Fugitive Task Force (United States Marshals Service)
- Lexica Societatis Fenno Ugricae (Finnish: Finno-Ugric Society; Helsinki, Finland)
- London Skills Forecasting Unit
- Lille Skole for Voksne (Danish: Small School for Adults)
- Less Suitable for Work
- Liberty States Fiction Writers
- Less Suitable for You
- Laboratorio de Soluciones Geneticas SC (Mexico)
- Lagos State Government
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yoshiya Oda is a senior scientist at the Laboratory of Seeds Finding Technology, Eisai Co.
scientist, Laboratory of Seeds Finding Technology, Eisai