Scientists from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)'s Laboratory of Malaria and Vector Research also determined that just three parasite genes-the same three genes that confer resistance to currently used malaria drugs-were associated with resistance to many of the screened compounds.
What does LMVR stand for?
LMVR stands for Laboratory of Malaria and Vector Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMVR
- Lower Mississippi Valley Division
- Light Motor Vehicle Inspection Organization (Japan)
- Lower Mississippi Valley Joint Evaluation Plan
- Lower Mississippi Valley Joint Venture
- Left Message on Voice Mail
- Licensed Motor Vehicle Market
- Limited Memory Variable Metric (algorithm)
- La Mesa Village Merchants Association (California)
- Livingston Memorial Visiting Nurse Association (California)
- Lakes of Missouri Volunteer Program
- Local Model Validation Report (UK)
- Little Morello Vettese Segreto (law firm; Canada)
- Lockheed Martin Vought Systems
- La Maquinista Valenciana SA (Spanish: The Valencia Machinist; est. 1880)
- Lee Mt. Vernon Soccer Association
- Lee-Mount Vernon Soccer Club (Virginia)
- Laboratoire de Modélisation et de Valisation des Transferts
- Laboratoire Ville, Mobilité, Transport (French)
- Langrange Mean Value Theorem (mathematics)
- Lehrstuhl für Lebensmittelverfahrenstechnik (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov Dr McCutchan is head of the Regulation of Growth and Development Section of the Laboratory of Malaria and Vector Research at NIAID.