What does LHPHC stand for?
LHPHC stands for Laboratory of Human Performance in Health Care (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Leuven Homepage of Papyrus Collections
- Life & Health Planning Council
- Liver Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells (hepatology)
- Localized Hypoplasia of Primary Canines (epidemiology)
- Lower Hume Primary Care Partnership (Australia)
- Law, Health Policy & Disability Center (University of Iowa, College of Law)
- Land and Houses Property Fund (Thailand)
- Laser Heated Pedestal Growth
- Laser-Heated Pedestal Growth (crystal growth technique)
- Liverpool HIV Pharmacology Group (UK)
- Lafarge Holdings Philippines, Inc.
- Leading Home Price Index
- Lake Helen Public Library (Lake Helen, FL)
- Lincoln Heritage Public Library (Indiana)
- Lateral Hypothalamic Perivascular Nucleus
- Large Hot Pipe Organ
- Lake Holiday Property Owners Association (Crawfordsville, IN)
- Lakeridge Health Port Perry (hospital; Port Perry, Ontario, Canada)
- Laramie, Hahn's Peak & Pacific Railroad (Colorado)
- Lead Health Protection Program (various states)